Yes! Most people can fly in our wind tunnel as you do not need to be in really great shape to fly in our wind tunnel. Your instructor and the operator will be able to customize the speed which suits you, to maximize your flight experience, regardless of your physical condition.
- You must be in reasonably good health and able to participate in regular physical activity.
- You must be able to react normally to push the walls of the flight tube.
- Your weight must be between 20 and 120 kg.
- If you are in doubt as to whether you can fly, contact AirFly
- Children from 5 years can fly in the wind tunnel.
The flight in a wind tunnel is not possible in some cases such as:
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with serious back problems
- Anyone having problems shoulder
- Mussel or bone problems
- Anyone with heart problems
- Anyone with epilepsy
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs